Friday, June 7

Started from the bottom and now we're here!!!



The 12 hour work days have begun! We are in full production mode for 'da Kink. Wow, things are moving full speed ahead for 'da Kink in Atlanta, so excited! Auditions happening next week, so folks come on out and spread the word! Looking to discover new and amazing talent.

Also my first Atlanta radio interview happening Saturday morning  at 8:30am for 15 min. People can listen on the radio at 1100 am. Or online @ www.abnlive.net. Folks please tune in, will be giving away tickets! 

Make sure to check this blog Monday when our first video drops!!! It's going to be epic!!!

Canadian folks I still need your help to spread 'da Kink word and Atlanta folks lets get this show sold out!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally
educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the
head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are
speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find
for anything referring to this.
buses in Atlanta