Wednesday, April 25

It's Not Unusual

It was bound to happen!  Alfonso Ribeiro leads a flash mob in LA featuring the 'Carlton Dance' (of course).  I couldn't help but smile when I saw this video.  **I love how the crowd trying to record the flash mob is trying to dance as well.** It brought me back to the 90s for a few minutes....it was such a different time in the world.  Don't get me wrong, I life now - we've come a long way on many things, but the 90s were special.  The music was richer, the TV shows weren't ALL 'reality', it was just...nice.  I guess this is how our parents feel when they reminisce.  And it worries me to see what this generation has to 'look back on'....then I wonder where we're going as a society.  Looks like I'm in reflection mode today.  Lots on my mind.  Nonetheless enjoy the video and smile it's a beautiful day!



No comments: